German UX & Design Podcast: "AKW023 UXcamp Europe und Eric Reiss" http://bit.ly/AKWRadio Interview in EN, starts at 10:30 @elreiss #ux
24. Juni 2013
23. Juni 2013
Are you travelling to the Second Day Sessions of UXcamp Europe 2013 in Berlin - or later in the day, traveling home from UXcamEurope? Got a long flight or a long walk infront of you? Than take this podcast with you: IATV Radio.
Show 49 is out now! Handmade and optimized for traveling UX consultants. This show is a must-hear.
22. Juni 2013
Eric Reiss speaking at UXcamp Europe in Berlin.
First impressions from day 1 of UXcamp Europe: a warm welcome from the UXcamp team, the session planning and so on.
Yes, it's that time of the year again where the entire European UX scene comes to Berlin to be part of UXcamp Europe 2013.
As every year, it is being organized by a small group of wonderful people - all UX practitioners themselves. This free (but sold out) event really is a very important event in the annual UX calendar.
21. Juni 2013
20. Juni 2013
19. Juni 2013
MobX 2012 was a fantastic event. We had great conversations, learned a lot and met new people. It was lots of work and lots of fun. We certainly hope to see you all again in 2013.
This was our entire line-up:
- Amber Case (USA), Cyborg Anthropologist, Founder
- Andrea Resmini (SE), President IAI, Author
- Andreas Wegner (DE), Head of Design
- Cennydd Bowles (UK), Product Designer, Author
- Claire Rowland (UK), Service Design Manager
- Chui Chui Tan (UK), Director of Int. Research
- Evan Gerber (USA), VP, Mobile Design & Emerging Interactions
- Greg Nudelman (USA), Author
- Guilherme Schneider (UK), Visual Design Lead
- Joel Sandström (SE), Founder, CEO
- Joni Rustulka (USA), Super Mega User Happy XD
- Kristofer Layon (USA), Designer, Author
- Martin Kaltenbrunner (AT), Professor, Co-founder
- Nick Finck (USA), User Experience Director
- Priya Prakash (UK, India), Founder
- Hendrik Dacquin (BE), Founder, CEO
- Scott Jenson (USA), Creative Director
- Skip Allums (USA), IxD, Product Analyst
- Stephanie Rieger (UK), Designer, Co-founder
- Theresa Neil (USA), UX Designer, Author
- Lennart Hennigs (DE), Interaction Designer, Author