19. August 2009

Interactive Design

Heute früh bin ich über diesen Beitrag gestolpert: Beyond The Screens.

I found myself having a hard time explaining what I do for a living. “I'm an interactive designer Mom.” I answered. “So what is it exactly?” Mom still wondered. “Well, you know. At frog Design, we design innovations and everything that tries to improve people's lives in the future,” I tried to explain but at the same time I realized I just made things worse. “Like, computer stuff,” Mom tried to clarify. “Well sometimes,” I answered without realizing that I would be answering my neighbors' computer virus problems since my mother relayed to the community that I work on “computer stuff” in the US. I must be very good at fixing computers.

Ein wirklich sehr guter und schön erzählter Beitrag.